Categories
Blog

Pet Parents Fight To Ban Fireworks After Dog Is Literally Scared To Death

What was meant to be a joyous annual holiday turned tragic for a dog dad in East Kilbride, Scotland. The man, who is battling cancer, lost his beloved dog Mikka last week when she was frightened to death by fireworks on the UK’s Bonfire Night. The 7-year-old Whippet’s heart stopped after a series of particularly loud booms. Claire Nicholson, a friend of Mikka’s dad who also runs a local lost pet Facebook group, shared the heartbreaking news with the Scottish … Read more

The post Pet Parents Fight To Ban Fireworks After Dog Is Literally Scared To Death appeared first on iHeartDogs.com.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.